PETERS COFFEE CREEK RESORT
Peter’s Coffee Creek is eight acres of serenity among-st nature. Tucked away in a coffee plantation a short drive from Soochipara waterfalls. A tranquil nest idyllically situated on the misty slopes of the Western Ghats.
From adventure enthusiasts to corporate groups, families to honeymooning couples, back-packing trekkers to serene solitude seekers, Resort strives to cater to the varying requirements of diverse clientele.
They offer a wide range of standard services and activities as well as tailor made packages to suit the specific needs of guests.
- 7 elegant and independent deluxe and premium villas
- 6 deluxe rooms with aesthetic luxurious interiors.
- A gourmet restaurant serving authentic Indian and Indo-Chinese Cuisine
- Health spa – Spa Vedika offering Ayurvedic massage therapies and Aromatherapy services.
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity
- Adventure Activities like Zip Line, Swing Bridge and Paint-Ball within the resort.
Wayanad is also famous for its ranches and natural life. Among the most beautiful regions of Kerala, Wayanad has a large number of options for its guests.
Soochipara Falls, Banasura Sagar Dam, Kuruva Island, Edakkal Caves, Chain Tree, Pookode Lake, Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary, The Bamboo Factory, Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Phantom Rock, Chembra Peak, Neelimala View Point and many more.
Other Related Portals